Hotel & Travel
See a glimpse of what the city has to offer!
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard
Aurora, CO 80019
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
A resort fee is inclusive of the $199 nightly rate, but not taxes nor a $2 lodging fee.
Stationed perfectly at the edge of the Front Range, the brand-new Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center invites you to find sanctuary just minutes from Denver International Airport. Named ALIS Development of the Year.
Appreciate tranquility in the relaxed, cabin-style environment with all the amenities you and your family deserve! Dine formally or casually at various restaurants before indulging in treatments at the luxurious spa, shopping at diverse stores, adventures at both the indoor and outdoor water complexes, and the picture-perfect views of the nearby mountains and nature. Enjoy a retreat like no other at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
Room reservations are available at the special ONE User Summit room block rate of $199/night if booked before July 17, 2019; or until the block is full. Hotel reservations can be made through the online ONE User Summit registration process. All room, resort fees, and tax will be paid on your own. You will receive a hotel confirmation prior to the conference.
Please note: a valid credit card is required to reserve a hotel room within the ONE User Summit hotel block. To pay for your lodging, you will need to present a credit card at check-in. If you are unable to present a credit card, you will need to make arrangements with the hotel after receiving your hotel confirmation number. To avoid a one-night charge on your credit card, hotel cancelations must be made more than 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
Resort fee is for the resort amenities and currently includes the following:
- High-speed internet access in all guest rooms
- Complimentary use of the basketball & tennis courts
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Complimentary ski equipment storage
- Two bottles of purified water
- Scheduled shuttle service from commuter rail stop
- Complimentary access to on property water amenities
Hotel provides self or valet parking onsite for its guests. Currently, Parking Rates are as follows:
On-site parking, fee: $29 USD daily
Valet parking, fee: $39 USD daily
Airport and Travel
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Airport Phone: +1 720-452-6900
Hotel direction: 9.4 miles SW
This hotel does not provide shuttle service:
- Estimated taxi fare: $20 USD (one way)
- A Line Commuter Train: $9 USD (one way), see additional details here.
Follow Peña Boulevard to Exit 5 for Tower Road. Go south on Tower Road to East 65th Avenue. Turn left onto East 64th Avenue and continue to North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard. Turn left on North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard.
Light Rail Transit
- The Light Rail is the A-Line
- Fare is $9 one-way
- See website for complete directions from baggage claim to train station platform
Gaylord Rockies Shuttle (from 61st & Pena station):
- Hours: 6 am - 10 pm (365 days!!)
- Runs every 30 minutes
- Shuttle leaves the Resort at :10 and :40 of the hour. It leaves the train station on :00 and :30 of the hour
Other transportation options: